(x) What is the name of this font? / 'Boy's Rugby' - Gravicon Display {Mike Y}

I need to know the name of this font for a job at work. The customer said it was distine or destine, but I can not find the font on a PC or a Mac. Please help!!


It's a freebie called Gravicon Display. Often these techno looks that don't show up at commercial font sites, turn out to be hobbyist/amateur work.

- Mike Yanega