Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

(x) Rounded Trade Gothic? - probably Trade Gothic with a stroke {Nick Curtis}

Does anyone know what typeface this is?

The original design is from Ben Pieratt, but I don't have a dribbble account yet. Here's the original page. http://www.dribbble.com/shots/21105-Now-Serving-Final



You're probably right about Trade Gothic: what's different is that a stroke has been added. Notice the counters on the S, and the rounding at the top of the K.

I don't think that this is the typeface in question, but there is a Trade Gothic rounded version available…


That explains why it looks so chunky.

Thanks guys...