Searching a font called "Kings and Queens"?

elzosmid's picture

A client wants me to use a font called 'Kings and Queens' a script with some extra slivers and floral tentacles... but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone familiar with this font? Thanks!

oldnick's picture

Go to Google, and type in Kings Queens typeface...

you will find that the name is King and Queen (not plural), and it's freeware...

Renko's picture

Here is the link to Bran.

elzosmid's picture

Many thanks, sorry for the plural, it's how i got it from my client.

Syndicate content Syndicate content