I've been working on a new serif (and a new sans).
I only have theese sings, but they need a lot of work.
Problems I see:
- I dont know how to solve the upper part of the "f".
Do you think it needs more ascender space?
- "g" weard
- "j" cant solve lower part
- "k" boring
- "s" not quiet working yet
- "v" "w" need work
- "y" cant solve lower part
- "z" a nightmare!
- Just started working on kern and track
Will do Walter Tracey's method soon.
Best regards and thanks!
(También hablo español,
cualquier cosa a las órdenes)