ID of a thick stroked brush typeface

Hi everyone,

Please could anyone help identify this brush stroke typeface for me?

Thank you,



It looks like lettering to me.

What about Letraset Smudger or http://WC mano Negra slightly customized?

Looks like a quickie brush lettering that has been auto scanned and auto "optimized"

I think Ryuk hit it on the head with a tweaked Smudger. I also recall a Smudger Alts that came with Corel Draw. Perhaps some of the differences can be explained by that?

- Lex

yeah smudger looks like ti could be it :-)