Primary tabs

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gonzalo Guimarey's picture
Joined: 30 Sep 2010 - 11:33pm

Hi. Is there anyone you knows if there is a name for this kind of alternated font?

Most of the time its all uppercase, but kind of combining pairs of characters as if they where a monogram or some. I remembered this kind of atls in condensed san-serifs painted in vintage stores. This is not the best example, its kind of fancy, but it may help.

Avantgarde has something like this, but sometimes crossing letters. Not what I'm looking for. Just this game in between letters, but not touching each other. Thanks and sorry for my english.


Rainer Zerenko's picture
Joined: 15 Mar 2006 - 6:28am

I know it under the term interlocked. Ed Interlock is one of the most famous.