How Come Fonts getting live ?

roni's picture

Can anyone tell me how can I make this kind of effect.

2wfshs5.jpg51.32 KB
oldnick's picture

In Photoshop, you duplicate the layer, rasterize the type and then use Motion Blur at 0°, and experiment with the distance. Then, stretch the blurred layer just a bit, and move it below the unblurred layer. The "flares" on the O and E are probably just variations of the above...

Syndicate content Syndicate content