it was great meeting many of you in Dublin last month.
I have completed a series of blog posts about this year’s ATypI conference for MyFonts.de – in German language, but with lots of images. Here are the links:
- The Word – ATypI 2010 in Dublin (announcement and overview)
- Letter(s) from Dublin / Paradox Alg(i)er(s)
- Inspection of the conference bag
- PreFace: Legibility, webfonts and Jim Rimmer
- Day 1: Greco-Irish typography
- Day 2: Flowers, beer & cross-border coöperation
- Day 3: Language issues & Lettering Walk
You can also read an ATypI recap in the upcoming issue of TYPO (in English and Czech).
Bye-bye ATypI, see you next year in in Reykjavík!