Skinny Wide Slab

penn's picture

I've been seeing this around and would like to finally know what it's called. What the Font came up with a couple close ones, but no exact matches I don't think.


(sorry for the small sample)

Sye's picture

The style is called a Hellenic Wide - here is a MyFonts search:

I love them too. :-)

penn's picture

Perfect; thanks!

Syndicate content Syndicate content