Sharp DIN look-a-like

Hello there.

Maybe someone can help me find something similar to this in the attachment.
It looks to me like some DIN but it's much sharper and 'pointier' on some letters.



To me, it seems more a mismatch of different typefaces (with possibly a flipped A used a V).
you could find such kind of A, V, and M in art deco typefaces, such as Mostra:

True, it does seen like a mix a different typefaces.
Art deco is a good lead.
I'm looking into it.
Thank you.

Garage Gothic might work too.