Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

70's semi-serif geometric type

is that what you would even call this? i have no idea. had a client send it to me and i am totally stumped. any help much appreciated! i searched my photo-lettering and homage to the alphabet books with no leads...


Funky stuff. Could be pre-digital, when was this published?

It's Cortez, an old Letraset face.