Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

italic geometric sans

Any idea what this font is called?


Could be Neutraface Text italic.


I think you might be right Jan. It looks like someone has tweaked the terminals though

It might be that lame Neutra "inspired" face that appeared on MyFonts a couple years ago.

I was thinking of Le Havre but its italics are far worse, so no.