Monospaced font from old book

Can anyone tell me what monospaced font this is?
The typeface is from a old book, first published in 1986.

Bert Vanderveen's picture

This has been ‘typeset’ on a typewriter, maybe an IBM Composer Electric Typewriter, with its system of changeable ‘golf balls’…

Manfred Klein’s Monospace is a close match.

Té Rowan's picture

F25 Typewriter Condensed looks very close, too.'s picture

looks quite similar to the original typewriter fontface that was used for Generika – that was typed on an «Adler»

Syndicate content Syndicate content