Interlocking/overlapping font wanted

Renaissance Man's picture

I'm looking for a font with overlapping or interlocking letters of the type that was popular in the 60s and 70s.

I've Googled, and looked at "retro" fonts to no avail. The attached picture is not exactly what I'm looking for, but at least give you an idea of what I'd like.

Reed Reibstein's picture

And the classic Ed Interlock.

Renaissance Man's picture

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't use OT Pro fonts. I forgot I had Pricedown, which I may wind up using.

Ray Larabie's picture

That example looks a bit art nouveau. try Hedgerow or Carouselambra. Also Sinzano & Darkheart.

Syndicate content Syndicate content