Help please!

Can someone please help me identify this typeface? I feel its some typeface I know and use frequently but I just can't put my finger on it. Help! :-)


I am sorry about the terrible quality of the image. That is the best I've got :-(

Hmm … something like Bliss is quite similar, the W and the R are obviously different, but it shares the same feeling. Something with english (Gill Sans & Johnston Underground) roots?
Compare with Bliss here: