What is this lined font?

catoso's picture

Anyone knows what is this font? Thanks!!!

Ryuk's picture

Makes me thinking to Cyclone. May be simply modified (not so hard to reproduce...)

Lex Kominek's picture

The two 'Y's are different - the one on the right has a cap on one end.

- Lex

catoso's picture

Great!!! Cyclone will do for what I need!

mountain's picture

Is there a similar one to cyclone that's not $129?

hrant's picture

Please don't recommend cheap imitations.


manyaldesign's picture

just buy one weight/style

Ryuk's picture

This inline style is not hard to reproduce using Illustrator or Corel Draw. Spotting a condensed unicase gothic, you'd just have to set main color to transparent and add one to stroke. Then, vectorize text and remove all finial strokes to recreate this exact style ("gas-pipe").
You can also have a look to some tags at MyFonts: Inline, Lined, Outline, Inline Sans, Inline Gothic Unicase, Neon, ...
Some suggestions: Enamel Inline (not unicase), Droid (free, unicase, not inline but easy to reproduce), Metropolis, Los Alamos (unicase, inline), Industria Inline, Market Street Neon, Press Gothic Biform, Wagner Grotesk, Inline Lettering, DS Narrow, Buenos Aires, Rock-It (already roughened, just need to be "inlined"), FF Softsoul Light, Gala, Phoenix...

cliff's picture

@Ryuk. Great inline suggestions, and I'll try "reproducing" a few. Many thanks.

Syndicate content Syndicate content