Weird 60s movie typeface?

movie title: "Come Back, Peter"

Does anybody know what font this uses?



I expect that is custom lettering. I can't think of any typeface with all those quirks.

It seems to have some irish qualities ("e" and the so called "insular r", for example):

Thanks guys - Can anybody suggest anything that looks even vaguely similar?

Depending on the effect you need/want to achieve, you could maybe construct something with a similar feel mixing and matching lowercase, small-caps, italic and slanted roman, and then probably slanting and condensing further from this:
or some other calligraphic sans, like this: