Not sure how to classify this. Display typeface with flourishes?

I'm wondering if this is a custom typeface or something commercially available. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,


Most certainly a customized Didone...

Thank you oldnick! Any idea of a similar base? I mean, I understand that they applied some flourishes as well as sone shadow/layering effects, but I'm hoping to find a very similar base, if anything! :)

Looks like it's based on Onyx Italic, but only the upright style seems to be available digitally.