Light sans serif - pretty well known but can't find it!

synergia's picture

I've seen it many times but I can't figure out its name...
Thanks for your help!

Lima's picture

Looks like FF DIN to me.

nina's picture

If that's FF DIN it must be stretched horizontally. DIN is a hint narrower (cf. here ). That's also why this looks a bit messy, as the [no-]contrast is thrown off.

Lima's picture

Yes, I agree, it doesn't look quite right, so I suspect some distortion is evident.

Syndicate content Syndicate content