Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

slanted with a gap in the a

Hello, I wonder if any of you know what font I'm talking about now. I've been seeing it a lot lately, and I'm curious as of what it is. The typeface in question is (slightly) slanted, and there's a gap at the bottom of the a. I'm sorry, I don't have a sample.


Hm. My guess would be ITC Eras.


That's it, thank you.