Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

decorative font consisting of cones/halters

I'm looking for the (name of the) font that consists of dots and these shapes, I believe the English word would be cone or halter, simmilar to the elements of a bycicle chain.
Where the lower case 't' would look something like in my terrible scetch.
Thanks in advance!


Nebulae comes close, thanks, but it is more regular, more mathematic, with all elements at the same size. I will try Nebulae and see if a site comes up with 'similar fonts'.

Another one which maybe closer:
Skeletor Stance

An a (not so close) alternative:

You might like FK-Chain: