Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Sans serif with crossed cap W

Does anyone know what face this is?




It's probably not a typeface really, but something like Kabel or Scala Sans will get you close to the mark. (These aren't perfect matches. The C in Kabel lacks the angled terminals on the C—probably because it was designed by a German designer—but Scala isn't quite geometric enough.)

Considering the width of C and S, I'd say that's not a W at all, but a pair of Vs - which IS a W obviously ;-)

As Ehague says, this was not made with a font, but custom lettering.