ID me

Large 'O' and text. Thank you.


Like the above, this also appears to be Janson, but slightly less contrast between thick and thin elements. Would this be another form of Janson, and if so, which?

Character width appears overall perhaps a bit wider as well, aside from the wider kerning. Which version of Janson might this be?