What is this?

I've just seen this amazing hand lettering but is there a similar typeface?


Any help would be much appreciated.

Do you mean a Tuscan in general? Have a look at General Store or Western Star.

Really? I think it's more "Johnstonian" than that – reminds me of something from 1930's England?!

Hessian is similar, but more ornate: