Can you identify this rounded, geometric font?

THE GTC's picture

At first I looked at this and thought, simple. That's either arial rounded, or possibly VAG round, maybe confortaa - but no - I've been searching this for over an hour and find very close fonts but not quite. I am beginning to think maybe the original designer drew this.

Can you identify it? It's only shown in lower case, and notice how the "m" and "u" do not have an upright. Always a single path. If anyone can help me identify this I would really appreciate it.


1.jpg160.12 KB
THE GTC's picture

whoops *comfortaa. I realized there is no "u" but it is just like the "n" but inverted. Also, the "t" has a curve at the bottom, as many fonts I looked at were straight.

cizmicfilms's picture

I think it's Quicksand.

Syndicate content Syndicate content