Need help identifying marker-like font.

We're doing some boat lettering and need to replicate a font, but need the letter M. The picture was also taken on an angle so we can't trace it.

The file is below.

Any help would be appreciated.

FTROOP.jpg632.5 KB
riccard0's picture

Please use the Edit link to move the thread up to the main Type ID Board.

fvilanakis's picture

this must be Marker Felt Wide
which is included with Apple's Mac OS X Panther (10.3) operating system.

Syndicate content Syndicate content