Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Scottish modern vernacular - all help identifying appreciated

Trying to find something that looks like this, I'm guessing it's a hand painted sign from the 70s? The closest I've got so far is Gaz or Geheimagent but they both look too compressed...


If you move the thread out of the “Solved” section up on the main Type ID Board, more people will see it.