This is how it works:
- A portion of a glyph is published in the Type ID Pop Quiz.
- Try to identify the glyph and the typeface. To win, you need to name at least:
- Show off your knowledge by casually mentioning additional trivia, like who designed it, when and by whom was it (first) published, and other cool stuff to impress your fellow Typophiles with.
- The winner produces a new challenge -- a portion of a glyph, black on white background, presented in a 400 x 400 pixel square.
- The person who posts a challenge can't win the next game.
Good luck everyone, and have fun. ;^)
With respectful thanks to the originator of this utterly useless but highly entertaining waste of time, the often imitated but never duplicated Cheshire Dave, and Bald Condensed.