Familiar Font

So this font looks super familiar to me. I forget where I have seen it before though. I'd just like to know what it is called please!

It's seen at 0:25 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDUsWRDlOXg where it says Tam With A Cam 01.

Thank you!


Public service:

Thanks, for posting the image of it, sorry for not taking a screenshot. Still curious to know what it is!

it looks very close to http://News Gothic,
probably emboldened and a bit more round/distorded either intentionally or due to a bad scaling to fit the video resolution.

ah true, thanks. If anyone finds anything closer, let me know!