Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

weasel walter trio — Decorative

wondering what this font is called?
Thanks in advance!


you can try http://Materhorn NF by Nick-Curtis
or http://Fanfare BQ (Condensed) by Berthold

PS: there is also an old Letterhead font called http://LHF Timberlodge by Chuck Davis (2006) but I see the font they sell now under this name is different

I found them using Find my Font - http://www.findmyfont.com

Thank you!