Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

College slab

note the unbent leg on the R and how low the join is on the Y. The slabs also seem a bit thicker than other fonts like this. There are many fonts like this, but I can't seem to find this exact one.

Its not College, College Slab, Collegiate, or Freshman

thanks in advance!


thats damn close. Is there a version with two serifs at the top of the A instead of 1?

That wasn't in your sample. Where did your sample come from, and if you're that specific (I wanted to say "picky") then it would help if you provided all of the needed information. - Herb