Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Mix Between A Print and Cursive Font.

I want a font that is legible like print, but elegant as cursive. The cursive fonts connect the letters too much and make it difficult to read. And the print fonts are all to boring. I would like a font that has a mix between cursive and print so that tails of the letters are only slightly connected, but are still readable.

Fonts I like to get an idea of what I'm looking for:
Cursive: http://www.dafont.com/volutes.font?text=Something+like+this
Print: http://www.dafont.com/architects-daughter.font?text=Something+like+this


So when you say "print" do you mean (unconnected) handwriting?


For future reference, please post ID requests on the main Type ID Board:


The Solved ID Boards are for IDs that have been solved.

There is no need to re-post this particular ID. It will be moved for you.