I am actively seeking bids on a script—the easier to implement, the better—that will…
- Open a font file (OTF and TTF) and change the extension from NF to LUV;
- Do the same in the Basic Set of Font Names, OT Family Name and TrueType Unique ID Record;
- Alter the font copyright information, replacing “Nick’s Fonts” with “iLUVfonts”;
- Change the MS Vendor Code from NF to LUV;
- Rewrite the entire EULA and also the EULA URL; and
- Delete “Mathematical Operators” from the Supported Unicode Ranges.
Additionally, I may wish to add a Digital Signature, if it makes the process of temporarily installing subscription-service fonts easier. OTOH, if there were some way to temporarily install a font directly to the font cache—then uninstall itself at session end—it may not be necessary…