Display—Escalator Over The Hill /Carla Bley, Paul Haines (1971)

Emma-L's picture

wondering what this font is called?
Thanks in advance!

fvilanakis's picture

Probably a custom design - not a font: Look at all different |A|s, |R|s, |O|s...

Emma-L's picture

Okay, Thanks!

Ryuk's picture

Very "Victorian" BTW. You may find interesting to have a look to some tags and search at MyFonts (Victorian,Victorian, ornamental, Art Nouveau, Art Deco...), their "More Like..." suggestions (middle right, "More Like Victorian"), Jeff Levine's, Nick's Fonts, Scriptorium's, Solotype's, Greater Albion Typefounders and Letterhead Fonts
Using these tags and references, I quickly found Victorian, Rochambeau and Livery Stable. Obviously not matching but not so far.

Emma-L's picture

Thanks for the useful info!

HVB's picture

Ryuk: You cited "Solotype's Greater Albion Typefounders". I don't believe that there was any connection between the late Dan Solo and this Australian foundry.
- Herb

Ryuk's picture

WOW, Herb, great eyes :) I simply forgot a comma after Solotype's, I stand corrected :D

DPape's picture

Great, slow eyes, 6 months later.

Syndicate content Syndicate content