Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Chapel Sign Typeface (Picture inside)

I'm looking for this typeface. Any help is much appreciated.



You're kidding, right? That's not a typeface, but three very ordinary-looking molded plastic letters, garishly striped. The letter shapes themselves have no particularly distinguishing characteristics, with the minor exception of the leg on the letter 'R', which serves only to eliminate typefaces with curved legs and legs that connect at the intersection. Not to mention the built-in neon tubing.

- Herb

Ahh, my mistake. Thanks for your help.