Decorative — Cleopatra's Daughter bookcover

wondering what this font is called?
Thanks in advance!


I have not been able to find this so far, but it's intriguing. The book is from the end of 70's if I'm not mistaken so maybe the typeface has never been digitized, but it would be nice to see it ID'd!

It's like a condensed Engravers...

Indeed, it certainly has some resemblances with Engravers. I must say I quiet like this C and R. It would be really nice see this one ID'd.