Similar face to Narziss?

VickersCreative's picture

Hi all

I've seen the Narziss typeface being used recently in various publications ( and would like to find something similar. Any ideas?

What would one describe this face as, apart from a swirly slab?

Thanks, Lee

Nick Shinn's picture

Not a slab.
A display didone with alternate decorative styles.

VickersCreative's picture

Didone - brilliant, thanks.

Syndicate content Syndicate content