Is this type on perspective grid?

jane144's picture

Hello, I've been trying to figure out how I can create similar typography layout in Illustrator but not sure what tool was used here. Is it perspective grid or maybe something else? Thank you for your help.

EbelK's picture

Looks like an isometric drawing to me.

David Vereschagin's picture

As EbelK points out, it’s not in perspective. Skewing the type and then rotating it will create this effect.


oldnick's picture

Actually, skewing the type horizontally and THEN vertically an identical number of degrees will create the same effect...

riccard0's picture

Another one that could help you:

Syndicate content Syndicate content