Does anyone recognise this typeface?

Hi everyone, does anyone recognise this typeface? Used by an English department store circa 1900 - 1950. At first glance I thought it was good ol' Franklin Gothic, but the T, E are noticeably wider. Many thanks for your time.


It's not a typeface, it is lettering. Based on the style of a sans of the period.
(Typeface = means of reproducing text).

Engravers Gothic (Bold) could be a fair alternative.
Same vein: Sackers Gothic, Sweet Sans (may be too much "clean")