squared forms w rounded terminals

cpkc's picture

seen in France, not sure of the font name

IMG_3825.JPG1.09 MB
Ryuk's picture

Looks like Cholla Sans to me.

bowfinpw's picture

I agree Ryuk. I knew this looked familiar, but the MyFonts keywords were not helpful.

- Mike Yanega

cpkc's picture


Syndicate content Syndicate content