karenhuang's picture

Any idea what font this might be?

I'm looking for something similar with a 2 that has a wavy base.

fvilanakis's picture

I thing you can find that |2| in Engravers (Bold) or Engravers Roman by Adobe, Linotype or Bitstream, though I can't spot a similar |5|

I found it using Find my Font -

karenhuang's picture

It also looks like Craw.

Syndicate content Syndicate content