Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Does anyone know this font

Can any one identify this font


The deformation is not very helpful, but you could try http://Benton Sans Extra Compressed Black by Font Bureau or http://Compacta Bold

I found it using Find my Font - http://www.findmyfont.com

The word looks like it is IMPACT an Adobe/Linotype face. It has then been distorted in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Yes, Impact looks like a better match ;)