Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Body text face used in WIRE magazine.

Anybody recognize this type face?


please note the narrow m

There are so many faces this is similar to, but I just can’t place it. All the gothics and grotesques I look at that match certain key characteristics - the curved tail on the |y|, the angled top on the |t|, the |g| and |a| - look like they have a noticeably wider |m|.

Perfect. Thank you.