Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

PLS whats name this font

need know name font specially "t" letter
i know the logo have some modifies in letters ... but i tried search about font have curves in letter t
pic Is attached


Bold Italic

still wait any help from friends

Looks like a logo to me, meaning not-a-font. Depending on what you need exactly, the quickest way would probably be to trace it using any good vectorization software/function (i.e. tracing function under Illustrator). You could even start with any generic sans fitting your needs. As usual, Helvetica Neue (probably Bold or bolder) could perfectly do the job. You'd just need to round /A top left corner and recreate /T manually slanting either regular or italic /T (or may be using /W last oblique right stroke with an additional horizontal stroke) then rounding top left corner.