Cursive Font?

intravec's picture

What font is used TWYLA?

intravec's picture

Noone has any idea of what this font is?

R.'s picture

It’s probably not a font, but custom lettering. (And don’t ask how many times I misread this as ‘turjla’, ‘twylci’ and so forth.)

Joann_pig's picture

Closest one I see is Linguine ItalicWEB.

Syndicate content Syndicate content