Help needed with font

Can anyone name the typeface used for 'EGGS'? It probably pre-dates digital fonts, so maybe someone knows of a similar font. Thanks so much.


Given the somewhat clumsy construction of the /S, it may not be a typeface at all, but rather a hand-cut stencil for silk-screening, or hand-cut rubber for flexographic printing.