"CALMING PARK" typestyle

DocTheop's picture

Really liking the "K" here. Wondering what font it might be?

Calming Park 4.jpg33.16 KB
HVB's picture

WhatTheFont.com says:
[Bad link]

hrant's picture

Funny, to me the "K" is too wide (and the "N" too narrow), at least for such display usage.


R.'s picture

It’s not exactly Armitage, by the way, which has a wider ‘N’ and a narrower ‘K’.

DocTheop's picture

thanks for all your replies!


Syndicate content Syndicate content