Shadowed Stencil Font??

acardoza's picture

Hey guys, anyone know what this font is called? I ran it through What Font Is and Indentifont, with no results. I know its a stencil, but all the ones i've seen have different spacing on the letters. Any ideas??


George Thomas's picture

Looks like it was a modification of ITC Kabel Bold.

Syndicate content Syndicate content