vintage ivy league font

Looking for an ID on this font (or similar) please. Princeton University, circa 1910?

sorry about the image resolution and the fact that it's only one letter. (Clearly not the same as some of the more angular 'blocky' college fonts- looks to me as if the serifs are curved not block type, but could just be my eyes!)

suggestions and thought please folks. Many thanks

Syndicate content Syndicate content