decorative type

Hi can somebody ID this type for me ASAP.

Thank You



Hello guys, I'm working on a new typeface named (for the moment) "Kling Klang", and I'd like to get some thoughts about this work :

As always, any comment is appreciated.

Thanks by advance,


PS : If you've got more time help, please tell me what you think about this one too (Vasy Molo) :


A decorative typeface with a second stroke inset within the main outline. The inline stroke is typically much thinner than the main type outline. Sub-types of inline include centered stroke and offset stroke.

Syndicate content Syndicate content